Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Swagbucks

www.swagbucks.com

I stumbled onto this site while surfing the www.dealiciousmom.com site one day. I was a little leary, but decided to try it anyway... and I'm glad I did!!!

When you sign up for Swagbucks, you have the opportunity to 'win' or 'earn' Swagbucks while doing your normal internet searches. I have been a member for about 4 months and have earned four $5 giftcards to www.amazon.com. The potential is there to win a lot more Swagbucks, however, I don't always use the Swagbucks toolbar when I'm searching because it is not always as 'precise' as other search engines. But, if you are just bopping around and time/efficiency is not an issue, then by all means the Swagbucks toolbar is perfect.

You win Swagbucks by searching the internet, reading the blog, checking out their special offers, receving code alerts and 'finding' codes. You can also become a 'fan' of Facebook sites designed to help you locate Swagbucks and give you hints on earning more. When I used the site more frequently I was easily earning 1 to 3 Swagbucks a day.

45 Swagbucks will earn you a $5 gift card to www.amazon.com. There is a store of items you can spend your Swagbucks on, but this seems like the best deal for me. And since www.dealiciousmom.com points me to awesome deals on Amazon I put the giftcards to great use there!!!

Ok... now... After posting this and realizing I'm being an idiot by not using the Swagbucks toolbar more often, I vow to start using it more again!!!!

One more thing... They have a referral program... so if you are interested in trying out Swagbucks please start by visiting my referral link at:
www.swagbucks.com/refer/shell6371
They will give you 3 Swagbucks to start you out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment