Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Coupons and Bargains

Finding deals is such a high for me! Today I shopped at Wal-Mart and Walgreens. At Wal-Mart I spent $54.41 and after using $12.17 in coupons my bill came to $42.24 with tax. That's a 22% savings on my total bill!!!

Next I went to Walgreens. This was my first shopping experience at Walgreens. I like how they print their receipt because it clearly shows what you have saved. My total bill there would have been $52.28. After coupons and Walgreens advertised specials my bill was $30.90, almost a 42% savings!!!! In addition I received $7.00 in Register Rewards that I can use on my next purchase within the next 2 weeks. If you subtract that from the $30.90, It's like I only spent $23.90. That makes a total of 54% savings on products I use everyday.

Like I said, I've never shopped at Walgreens before (other than the random trip for a specific item) and I never bought anything there that would have been cheaper at Wal-mart. They really have some great deals!!! Thank you dealiciousmom.com for letting me in on this little secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment